Job responsibilities include:
- Constructing and developing machines for a global market
- Making computer aided designs (both outline and detailed drawings)
- Assisting in price determination by calculation and maintaining supplier contacts
- Support to debugging and commissioning of the machines
- Contribution to an improved assembly process and serviceability of our solutions
- Product Development (develop and implement adjustments to existing machines, developing new machines)
The mechanical design engineer has a Bachelor degree (HBO), preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics. He/she has some experience in a position as (junior) mechanical engineer preferably in the field of mechanical engineering / machine building and/or robotics. Experience with 3D CAD (e.g. Inventor, SolidEdge or SolidWorks) is a must. Experience with control technology and/or electronics is a plus. The candidate is characterized by a proactive and professional attitude. An independent work attitude, solution-oriented thinking and creativity are typical for the candidate.
Communicate ideas and information in a clear and correct manner, in such a way that others understand the essence of the message.
Contribute actively to cooperation for common goals, even when there is no direct personal interest; Team player.
Pay attention to coming up with original solutions. He/she will use his/her imagination to think of new ways of working.
The selection process at Tecnic will consist of multiple conversations with various employees of the company. For further information please contact Jan Ledeboer (+31- 6 53-327236).