Job responsibilities include:
- Developing new software and configuration and adaptation of existing software that controls our modular range of Lab Automation solutions
- Commissioning and debugging of the control software for global customers
- Set-up of training and test documentation of the developed software
- Active member of our software team that exists of both external and internal developers
- Product Development (develop and implement adjustments to existing software, development of software for new machines)
Communicate ideas and information in a clear and correct manner, in such a way that others understand the essence of the message. English communication skills are a must.
Contribute actively to cooperation for common goals, even when there is no direct personal interest; Team player.
Pay attention to coming up with original solutions. He/she will use his/her imagination to think of new ways of working.