Job responsibilities include:
- Developing new software and configuration and adaptation of existing software that controls our modular range of Lab Automation solutions
- Commissioning and debugging of the control software for global customers
- Set-up of training and test documentation of the developed software
- Active member of our software team that exists of both external and internal developers
- Product Development (develop and implement adjustments to existing software, development of software for new machines)
Communicate ideas and information in a clear and correct manner, in such a way that others understand the essence of the message. English communication skills are a must.
Contribute actively to cooperation for common goals, even when there is no direct personal interest; Team player.
Pay attention to coming up with original solutions. He/she will use his/her imagination to think of new ways of working.
The selection process at Tecnic will consist of multiple conversations with various employees of the company. For further information please contact Jan Ledeboer (+31- 653-327236).